- Local / Regional Government
- State Government
- Federal Government
- Tribal Government
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Private Sector Individuals and Organizations
- Assist rural communities in visioning and strategic planning.
- Serve as a resource for assisting communities in finding and acquiring grants for rural projects.
- Serve and be recognized as a neutral forum for identification and resolution of multi-jurisdictional issues.
- Promote, through education, the understanding of the needs, values, and contributions of rural communities.
To enhance partnerships that strengthen the vitality of rural Wyoming.
2010 Annual Report
2011 Annual Report
Established in 1992 as a part of the "National Initiative
on Rural Development," the Council is voluntary and brings together six